Could Your Organization Benefit from a Marketing Automation Solution?
Keeping your audience engaged means timely, meaningful, and consistent marketing messaging that goes beyond e-mail marketing
Steady streams of targeted content, including on-site personalization, re-marketing, and direct outreach, is one of the best ways to engage with leads and customers.
But staying connected takes significant effort - from collecting online activity data, subscribers, and contact info, to creating content and managing contact data, to conceptualizing and disseminating outreach campaigns.
A marketing automation system can help you reach the right people, at the right time:
- Using existing content to connect directly with your audience
- Building and nurturing leads
- Keeping in touch regularly and consistently
- Delivering content matched to customer profiles
We can integrate marketing automation tools alongside your CMS to enable:
- Automated newsletter setup and delivery based on content in your CMS and contacts in your e-mail delivery system
- Generation of customized e-mails based on personal information from user profiles
- Lead forms with two-way data integrations
- Push, pull, segment, tag, trigger, schedule, or queue-based integrations
- Data syncing between two or more systems
- Behaviour and conversion tracking (page visits, clicks, form fills, purchases, and more)
We’ve worked with:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously ExactTarget)
- Salesforce CRM
- Campaign Monitor
- Perfect Audience
- Campaign Monitor
But effective marketing automation takes more than just technology integrations.
We will help you ensure that your business processes and workflows are aligned with your outreach goals and technical solutions, so you can use the tools effectively to achieve your objectives.
Contact us to discuss your marketing automation needs, or read more about our marketing automation work:
- Personalized page previews for e-mail marketing with wkhtmltoimage
- Marketing automation technical review: Marketo versus HubSpot
- Unleashing Bronto’s fields, segments, and workflows for powerful automated marketing messages
- Managing Salesforce and HubSpot storage and API limits
- MailChimp newsletter template tool for WordPress
- Salesforce and Marketo integration with eZ Publish
- Marketing automation with SendGrid
- Why you don’t need marketing automation