Oldham County Public Library needed help managing their meeting room reservations and came to us, their development partner, to build a solution that fit their needs. Together, we created a system that works seamlessly within the Mugo Library platform.
Features of the new meeting room management system:
Take a tour of Mugo Meeting Room!
- The easy-to-use public calendar shows available times for new reservations, but no personal, patron information.
- A clear backend approval process allows administrators to approve, reject, or move reservations and send auto-responses to patrons.
- Tiered permissions that let desk staff securely access reservation information.
- Staff can reserve times and rooms for internal use and events through a simplified process that saves time and bypasses the approval requirements.
- Landing pages for rooms are fully customizable, including hours of availability.
- New rooms can easily be added, or removed, to fit seasonal schedules and requirements of the library.
Developing this alongside OCPL helped us hone in on the unique needs of libraries. The solution launched for OCPL earlier this month, and we’re already working with two more library clients to add this feature to their upcoming new sites.
Learn more about Mugo Library