The start of 2012 has been full of exciting events for Mugo, with customer site launches, extension releases, eZ Publish community initiatives, tutorials, and more. Here is a list of what we've been up to lately.
- Press release about the eZ Publish Enterprise upgrade of The Christian Science Monitor, which is the most visited eZ Publish site in North America.
- Expanded case study portfolio entries for our clients Rasmussen Reports, Frogs-in-NZ, and New Society Publishers.
- Launch of The 49th Shelf, the Canadian book community whose 2012 lead sponsor is amazon.ca.
- The launch of our eZ Market extension eZ Collaboration Workflow, which provides an editorial dashboard and enables eZ Publish workflows based on a multitude of configurable settings, such as by content type, by section, and more.
- Released a new version of our extension Mugo Survey Add-ons, which adds matrix, page break, country, state, and RSVP code question types to the eZ Publish extension eZ Survey.
- Celebrated the 50th customer of our judgment interest calculator.
- Created the eZ Publish User and Developers group aimed at all eZ Publish users in North and South America. With Granite Horizon, we co-organized the first eZ Americas community conference in Berkeley, California, and also started regular conference calls, including a monthly code share and questions call.
- We continued our contributions to the eZ Publish code base, including a new "dump" operator and improving custom attribute usability in eZ Flow.
- Released eZ Publish tutorials on eZ Publish template basics, eZ Publish exact image resizing, mobile browser detection and redirection, using the eZ Publish static cache handler, and efficient subdomain rewrite rules