You’re invited to join us for a web accessibility webinar
Want to pick up some pro strategies on how to make your website accessible to people with disabilities?
On Tuesday, July 11, our in-house accessibility expert will share his knowledge and technical tips on web accessibility.
The free 30-minute webinar will cover:
- The laws on web accessibility in the U.S. and Canada
- Understanding your web accessibility audience
- The basics of an accessibility site audit
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and levels of compliance
- How to implement accessible links, contrast ratios, alt tags, and more
- Using your CMS to your advantage in accessibility audits, remediation, and compliance
This webinar is perfect for:
- Web designers
- UX specialists
- Directors/VPs of Digital Marketing
- Directors/VPs of Digital Strategy
- Anyone else interested in web accessibility
Interested in joining us? Register now to reserve your spot!
And don’t forget to download your free copy of our accessibility e-book All inclusive: A beginner’s guide to the art and science of web accessibility.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Hi, we're Mugo Web - Nice to meet you!
We're a group of web experts who solve complex web problems.Learn more about us »
- Business solutions (79)
- Case study (28)
- eZ Publish add-ons (22)
- eZ Publish community (11)
- eZ Publish development tips (67)
- Front-end development (4)
- Productivity tools (18)
- Site performance (13)
- User experience (34)
- Web accessibility (14)
- Web solutions (76)
- Work at Mugo (12)
Yes - we can do that.
Many years of experience with complex websites allows us to offer total solutions.Learn more about what we can do »
We love our clients (and they love us too)
We've solved problems across North America and around the world.Learn more about what we've done »
We tweet too
Follow us on Twitter for the latest Mugo happenings