Mugo Survey Addons
Mugo Survey Addons adds more question types to eZ Survey for eZ Publish.
The question types available with Mugo Survey Addons are:
- Matrix: a multi-dimensional, multiple choice question type, with columns representing common answers for the question group, and rows representing individual questions
The Matrix question type is explained in more detail in this blog post.
- Page break: for displaying paginated surveys
- Country: a dropdown list of countries
- State: a dropdown list of USA states and Canadian provinces
The Page break, Country, and State question types are explained in more detail in this blog post.
- The RSVP code question type adds validation to a normal text entry type, so that the user must type specific text in that field before the survey is accepted. Valid codes can be entered by the editor separated by a comma. Validation is case insensitive. The field can be pre-filled using a (code) view parameter.
- Validated String: validates the user entry based on a configurable rule, such as only allowing letters and spaces, or matching a predefined set of allowed responses.
The Validated String question type is explained in more detail in this blog post.
- Question / Answer: supports quizzes by enabling an editor to create multiple choice questions with a single answer.
The Question / Answer question type is explained in more detail in this blog post.
Contribute to the code on GitHub: https://github.com/mugoweb/mugosurvey_addons