You’re invited to join us for a web accessibility webinar
By: Lisa Manfield | June 26, 2017 | Web accessibility
Want to pick up some pro strategies on how to make your website accessible to people with disabilities?
On Tuesday, July 11, our in-house accessibility expert will share his knowledge and technical tips on web accessibility.
The free 30-minute webinar will cover:
- The laws on web accessibility in the U.S. and Canada
- Understanding your web accessibility audience
- The basics of an accessibility site audit
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and levels of compliance
- How to implement accessible links, contrast ratios, alt tags, and more
- Using your CMS to your advantage in accessibility audits, remediation, and compliance
This webinar is perfect for:
- Web designers
- UX specialists
- Directors/VPs of Digital Marketing
- Directors/VPs of Digital Strategy
- Anyone else interested in web accessibility
Interested in joining us? Register now to reserve your spot!
And don’t forget to download your free copy of our accessibility e-book All inclusive: A beginner’s guide to the art and science of web accessibility.